My Photo
Name:
Location: Dryden, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Letter from Noranda!

A dear friend suggested I post this letter I cooked up and sent to a few friends...

Dear Friend;
I am seeking from a persons which receives monies to help aid one transfer to accounts balanced in your country. Simple fact for consideration as country mine will release funs only to foreign bank or money instituted in foreign name of same country.
Will you help this?
I will Euro many dollars to any currency in your country and leave you a fondling fee of 36% which is considerable next to 64% for me.
Tell me of accounts numbers and I will submit much of balance in one accounts number and allow you to keep 36% once I have cleaned affair in home city which lives with me.
This is a serious argument! One Urgency!
Forgive you for most of your help.
Please send acountings soon.

Mssr. Nibbling A. Coalcut
Station A, West Zibrian East
Noranda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home