My Photo
Name:
Location: Dryden, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BEB May 25th

I am suffering and have been for a week or more now. Can you tell? Betcha can't!
Busy hands may not necessarily be happy hands but at least they are busy, and a busy brain beats a clogging drain all to hell. I am up early nursing a medical condition (non life threatening) which has been giving me grief for days. Can you say pain? Betcha can! Can I say pain killing medication? Betcha I can yell it out!
I have been exchanging e-mails with my dear friend Andy on the subject of military tactics in Europe during WWII...yeah, the Big One. An inexplicable interest we happen to share, I rarely get the chance to yak about such matters anymore, and relish it when I do. Bless you Andy, my night owl friend.

Are these do-able?

LAW & ORDER (SUV) Drama
Two soccer Moms moonlight as neighbourhood watchpersons collaring all manner of suburban perps and bringing them to justice. It's fresh, it's new, it's television programming at its artistic best.

LAUNDROMAT (Reality)
Follows two college co-eds as they struggle with the pressures of late teen independence and the sudden introduction of clothes cleaning products into their busy lives. Unscripted...really.

BRENT'S BUTT (Comedy)
The first cinema verite comedy show. A camera atttached to Brent Butt's butt follows (rather poorly) the lively escapades as he and the wife struggle to find the formula for another hit TV show. Many madcap moments and clever dialogues to be heard, if not actually seen.

FATHER NOSE BEST (Fine Living)
A perpetually jovial priest offers tips and suggestions for the perfect wine accompaniment to any meal. His balance related eccentricities and mumbling speech make this more demanding than the usual food fare, but the good Father knows his wines.

APOCOLYPSE EVENTUALLY (Religion)
May or may not be an ongoing series about the End of Days.

(I am laughing here...I do kill me.)

I am excited by the prospect that I may make the WTF (Week This Far) phone caller postings. I have no recall of what I said. I should have complained about the prices for their Tee shirts. You can buy a dozen Twisted Sifter designer cupcakes for less than the cost of one shirt! Outfcknrageous!

By the way... for those following the "Will Byron ever sing with the tortured yoots at the Lutheran Church?" saga...it is back on again. (It was off for a day) Nobody can say exactly when, but there should be a bulletin later today. Sigh. I hope Job doesn't need his patience back any time soon.
After that I have no plans until late March, 2014. (Don't ask)
I'm gonna need more coffee and it's about time to take those pain killers.
I wonder who will play for the Stanley Cup this year. Honestly? I don't give a crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home