My Photo
Name:
Location: Dryden, Ontario, Canada

Friday, March 19, 2010

no one is available to chat

No kidding.
It's 5:07 Central Standard Time and I am the only friend I have on facebook.
Now don't you be gnashing teeth or weeping over me, I'm just ducky. I have been struggling with a Super-Duper HD 16 Digital Home Studio W/ CD Burner since 2:45, when I woke up. I won't bore you with a bunch of technical details like I did in the previous sentence, but I will alert anyone who has this machine that you can only insert eight (8) characters for a song title.
Succinct, for instance, has eight (8) characters.
Why such dedication you ask? Because I would like to purchase the aforementioned Super-Duper etc so I can continue to make shabby recordings of my own songs, and a local Christian rock band is offering me hard to chew Canadian coinage to make them fifty copies of their new demo. This unexpected booty will go towards the aforementioned purchase of the aforementioned Super-Duper etc. So, as I mentioned afore, I am up and at 'em.
The wind outside is gusting to a good 60 kilometres an hour and I calculate that if I could hitch a ride with a decent gust I could be in Toronto in about a week, not that I have any desire to be in Toronto, but at 5:27 am the oddest thoughts amuse.
What's in Toronto that you don't desire to see, you might well ask?
Oh, lot's of things I don't even know exist. If I did know of their existence I would name a few, but I don't really see the point in speculating about such things.
By the way, the Cd's seem to be burning nicely, but with titles such as "Beautifu", "Second Ch", "The Creat" Forgive me Father, for I know not what I do. Sigh...
Jann has been writing for about a week now, preparing for another book, and I am now amused by the thought of comparing writings for the week. Mine as you can see just behind you, are just this side of gibberish and about as insightful as a herd of bison.
Janns' will be more like...
I was watching the dust particles in the air just now....tiny dancing formations, all ebb and flow, connecting and separating like half remembered dreams, not gone, but not here...just barely visible shadows in the mist we call life and time. Am I a shadow to you now? Is that you I see? Were you ever real, or just some wraith I have conjured from the countless desires and aches I shelter in the lonelier outposts of my mind? Why do I hunger? Where do the rivers of these tears empty? Into an ocean somewhere beyond our understanding, I suppose. An ocean we are all crossing, each in turn, like liquid particles in ebb and flow and gentle sway.
Oh, I feel a big ripper comin' on!
Love ya Jann!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home